IntroSome schools use a student creed. A creed is a set of guiding principles for your life
Sample creedAs a martial arts practitioner, I will be:
- Loyal to my country.
- Obedient to my parents.
- Lovable to my parents, spouse, and children..
- Cooperative with my brothers and sisters.
- Respectful of my elders, martial art, school, instructor, higher-rank students, fellow students, and my opponents.
- Faithful to my friends.
- Honorable to my instructor and my martial art.
- Discreet with the use of my martial art, using it justly.
- Brave, never retreating in battle.
- Consistent, always finishing what I start.
- A fighter for what is right.