Secrets to being a good student
IntroThere really are no secrets, it’s just common sense
To be a good student
- Come to class with the intention to learn.
- After you bow into class, be serious and intense.
- Listen to and obey instructors. Be skeptical but respectful.
- Perform techniques with the speed and power you would want to use during an actual self-defense, life-threatening situation.
- Strive for perfection in every movement and technique.
- After you bow out of class, you should be completely exhausted because you did your best at everything you did.
- AND MOST IMPORTANT: ALWAYS remain teachable!
Being a good student is easy; the tough part is remaining a good student after years of training.