IntroWords of wisdom from the author.
- Don’t bother to ask others; you already know the right thing to do!
- Critical thinkers are seldom fooled and fools are seldom critical.
- Those who can—do, those who cannot—watch and criticize.
- It is not how much money you make—it is how you spend it.
- Do all you can, the best you can, for as long as you can, and that's all you can do.
- At some point, you reach the point when you find—there is no point.
- Be careful of an open-mind, it lets the contents leak.
- Only a warrior may choose to be passive, others have no choice but to be passive.
- Your black belt means nothing to a bad guy—bad guys only respect pain.
- Do not think that because you may score on a person while sparring that you could prevail in a fight with the same person.
- Do not confuse receiving an accidental hit during sparring as being the equivalent of receiving an intentional hit during a fight.
- You will react as you have trained to react.
- You are born, life is a series of choices, and then you die.
- You are born, life is bitch, and then you die.
- If you do not discriminate, you will never be successful.
- It's not like in the movies where the bully you beat up becomes your friend. In real life, the bully will remember the beating and will return at a later time with many friends to avenge the beating.
- There are good people who do bad things; there are bad people who do good things—learn to differentiate the two.
- People who are not accountable for their decisions always seem to know how something should be done.
- Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should do it.
- Intimidation is worse than action. When the action is completed, it's over; whereas, intimidation can go on forever.
- I once made a mistake when thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.
- If there is something you can do about it, then do it; otherwise—shut up.
- If it sounds too good to be true—it is!
- Anyone may take credit for anything. For example, while you were reading this, using my mystical powers, I make sure that no meteors fell on your head.
- You can never beat a person at their own game, so don't try. For example, don't try to beat a telemarketer, just hang up.
- Never buy anything or sign anything unless you originally had the intention of doing so, and you took the initial action to do so. For example, do not take immediate action on any cold call.
- When someone makes a threat toward you, you must call them out on the threat and get it over with; otherwise, you will live under the cloud of the threat every day.